How to use:
1. Crumbcoat and cover your cake with buttercream. Use a palette knife to spread the buttercream with even pressure.
2. Use a cake scraper to level out the thickness of the buttercream and remove any excess.
3. Leave the cake to crust (dry) in room temperature for about 5-10 minutes. The surface should be dry to touch when it is crusted.
4. Put either side of the Cake Cloth on the surface of the cake, then rub with your fingers in a circular motion to flatten any bumps, ridges,, etc.
5. Run a plain edge scraper over the Cake Cloth using up and down (or back and forth) motions until your buttercream is perfectly smooth.
Queen of Hearts Couture Cakes is a UK based, multi-award winning company, famous for their mastery in buttercream art. Used by founders Valeri and Christina, the Cake Cloth is an absolute must for any artist and decorator looking to achieve that flawless, professional finish.
Each Cake Cloth measures approximately 8” x 10” (20cm x 25cm).